In this eight-minute video segment, taken from a recent presentation for the CFA Society of Columbus, Evolutionary Tree President and Portfolio Manager Thomas Ricketts, CFA walks us through the firm’s differentiated innovation-focused investment process.
Topics covered include:
- How our investment process revolves around a concept we describe as the Innovation Flywheel
- Identifying innovative companies positioned to benefit from secular trends
- Our proprietary Innovator and Evolutionary Shift Databases
- Eight investment criteria used to assess each potential new investment
- Our unique and disciplined approach to risk management
Click on the graphic below to watch this presentation.
NOTE: In May 2020, we hosted a webinar with the CFA Society of Columbus, titled Innovation Investing: Navigating Accelerating Change in an Evolving Economy. The above video is an excerpt of this larger presentation. If you are interested in viewing the full-length (55 min) video presentation please click on the webinar graphic below.